Writers Corner specializes in registrations such as;

  • CA SOS Filings;
  • EIN Registrations;
  • Dun & Bradstreet;
  • SAM (System for Award Management)
  • Trademark Filings;
  • Event Licensing; 
  • Cannabis Event Organizational Licenses;
  • Copyright Filings;
  • Sellers Permits;
  • Franchise Tax Board Regsistrations
  • SBE Certification
  • MBE Certification
  • LBE Certification
  • DBE Cerification
  • Food Handlers License


Other than Food Handler, occupational licenses to obtain permits for operation are the sole responsibility of the client. 

Corporate Registrations